Endodontics is that part of dentistry that deals with:
- And treatment of diseases of the dental pulp.
The main goal in endodontics is an ideal treatment, unlike what anyone might think, to keep the dental pulp ("nerve"). So if possible avoid having to remove the "nerve" of the tooth. This will extend the life of our teeth.
Unfortunately this is not always possible. The reasons are various (dental caries, dental trauma etc.) And they are all responsible for producing an irreversible inflammation of the dental pulp.
The most common endodontic treatments are:
- Root canal (endodontic treatment)
- Ducts Retreat (treatment of retreatment)
- Endodontic Surgery
- Hemisection / root amputationl
- The goal: Keeping our teeth.
We also offer the following treatments:
- Halogen Light Curing
- Gum Treatment
- Removable Prosthetics
- Porcelain Crowns
- Aesthetic Veneers
- and much more.